- 4 x 250g (8oz) firm white fish fillets, bones removed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1 /4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped marjoram leaves
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons macadamia oil
- Cracked black pepper to season
- Roasted vegetables or salad to serve
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Lightly oil a baking dish. Place fillets into a dish, brush lightly with remaining oil.
- In a small bowl, combine ingredients to form a thick paste. Spread macadamia crust over top of fish, pressing coat evenly.
- Bake fillets for 8-10 minutes or until flesh flakes when tested with a fork. Cooking time will depend on thickness of fillets.
Serve with roasted vegetables or salad.