- 200g rolled oasts
- 2 tbs macadamia oil
- 150g unsalted macadamias
- 2 tbs sesame seeds
- 1/2 firmly packed cup (100g) brown sugar
- 2 tbs honey
- 50g dried banana chips
- 50g dried cranberries
- 25g glace ginger (optional)
- Milk, yoghurt, honey and fresh fruits to serve
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Combine oats and oil in a bowl, then spread onto a baking tray. Bake for 10 minutes or until starting to colour, then remove tray from oven.
- Return oats to the bowl, then add the nuts, sesame seeds, sugar and honey and stir until combined.
- Spread onto the tray and roast for a further 10-15 minutes, stirring once or twice, until toasty and golden.
- Cool, then add banana chips, cranberries and ginger.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
- Serve with milk, yoghurt, honey and fruit.