- 90g (3oz) raw macadamia wholes and halves
- 200g (7oz) marshmallows
- 1 /2 cup glacé cherries, chopped
- 1 /4 cup desiccated coconut (optional)
- 500g (18oz) chocolate
- Toss together the macadamias, marshmallows, cherries and coconut and scatter over the base of a lined lamington tin.
- Melt the chocolate in a double saucepan or in a microwave and pour evenly over the top, smoothing the top.
- Refrigerate until set, then cut into pieces with a hot sharp knife. Store in a sealed container in a cool place or the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.