- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/3 cup toasted unsalted macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup semi-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup macadamia nut oil
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan
- Olives to serve
- Lavash or Turkish bread to serve
- Using a food processor, blend basil, macadamia nuts, garlic and semi-dried tomatoes until finely chopped. Add Parmesan and scrape mixture away from sides.
- With processor running, pour in oil in a thin stream, process mixture until well combined.
- Serve macadamia dip with lavash or Turkish bread strips and olives. Garnish with extra chopped macadamia nuts if desired.
Dip can be made a day ahead and kept refrigerated in an airtight container.